Who are we?
WideOps was established in 2013 and is already a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner, proficient in all Google Cloud Platform products and services. We have a proven track record of delivering state of the art solutions for our customers. They come from all industry verticals and sizes – from startups to very large global enterprises.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join our technical teams in Sofia, Bulgaria and Haifa, Israel. By joining WideOps you become part of a team tackling numerous different architectures and customer deployments from various industry sectors. Due to the volume and diversity of the job’s responsibilities, we can guarantee that you will not be stuck on doing the same tasks over and over again.
If you are a skilled, ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to greatly expand your personal knowledge while making a real difference, then we want you to apply and join our team of cloud superstars.
At least 2 years of hands on Linux administration experience.
Windows Administration experience is a big pro
Strong understanding of networking concepts.
Experience with the following:
· Bash Scripting
· Apache\Nginx configuration.
· MySQL deployment and basic management.
· Jenkins\Chef configuration.
Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- A challenging pallet of projects and customer deployments
- Working with state-of-the-art IT products and systems, including early Alpha and Beta features of Google Cloud Platform.
- Open communication with the management team
- Frequent trainings for both new and existing Google products and features
- Each new employee will be enrolled for Google technical trainings and certified for at least one of the following specializations:
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Professional Cloud Architect;
- Professional Data Engineer
- Professional Cloud Developer
- G Suite
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Regions: Haifa | Israel
Location: MATAM, Advance Technology Center Building 30 Haifa, Israel