See your Favourite Jobs! Jobs to Compare! Applied Jobs!
As an Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging cloud technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Proactively initiate activities to generate value for our customers and increase engagement.
Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal review, and procurement.
Keep records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections,
maintain knowledge, context, and ownership of the customers you are responsible for and own communication with.
Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
Leverage WideOps Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
Collect and summarize clients’ feedback to ensure our products & solutions are closely aligned with customer needs and requests.
5+ years of relevant experience:
- Experience in Startup Companies in Account Management/Customer Success/Customer Engineering roles.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, or other major public cloud is a must
- Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships.
- Great strategic thinking with the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections and develop business cases.
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills; you are motivated and result oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- The ability to speak and write in Hebrew and English fluently is a must!Location: Hybrid / Tel-Aviv
Main Offices located in Matam, Haifa
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Regions: Haifa | Israel, Hybrid