See your Favourite Jobs! Jobs to Compare! Applied Jobs!
At WideOps, our dedicated team of cloud experts is committed to providing solution-driven technology to streamline business efficiency. We leverage our experience as a Google Cloud Premier Partner to offer 360° support for businesses of any scale.
By providing clients with top-tier resources, architecture, and expertise, our team seeks to build meaningful partnerships that ensure client success and growth.
What are we looking for?
Experienced self-driven Data Engineer who will join our team and create new data solutions, maintain existing solutions and be a focal point of our data activity.
You will be focused on:
- Designing and developing databases
- Managing solutions for extracting insights from data sets
- Implementing automation and scalable workflows
- Integrating a solution into our cloud-based platform.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer – A must
- An understanding of software engineering,
with at least 3+ years of experience in Python / Java – A must
- Advanced proficiency and deep understanding of SQL – A must
- Experience with the technologies Hadoop and Apache Airflow is needed.
- Apache Beam – a big pro.
- Familiarity with cloud data-related services such as:
Big Query, Big Table, Cloud Spanner, Kinesis, Lambda, etc.. – An Advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Quick learner, independent, imaginative and motivated individual with a passion for data!
If you are a skilled, ambitious, and proactive individual who is looking to greatly expand your personal knowledge while making a real difference – We are looking for you
Send your CV to:
- Send us your CV in English and become part of WideOps team!
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Regions: Haifa | Israel