Public Sector Account Manager
As a Public Sector Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of the GCP Public Sector business in Israel.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Engage with prospect organizations to position Cloud solutions through strategic value based solution proposals, references and analyst data.
Work with Vendor account teams to develop and drive pipeline, providing additional guidance.
Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal review and procurement. Keep records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
Leverage WideOps Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
7 year relevant experience:
• Experience in direct enterprise client sales/management
• Managerial experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to speak and write in Hebrew and English fluently
Send your CV to – [email protected]
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Regions: Haifa | Israel
Location: MATAM, Advanced Technology Center Haifa, Israel