Support Team Lead
At WideOps, our dedicated team of cloud experts is committed to providing solution-driven technology to streamline business efficiency.
We leverage our experience as a Google Cloud Premier Partner to offer 360° support for businesses of any scale.
By providing clients with top-tier resources, architecture, and expertise, our team strives to build meaningful partnerships that ensure client success and growth.
We’re looking for a talented technical support lead to join our team.
Help us continue our rapid growth, and maintain streamlined Cloud-Based Solutions for our customers.
As a part of our team, you’ll work closely with DevOps and R&D team leaders.
You’ll lead the management of all customer-related technical support matters and consulting, including managing tickets.
- Managing the division’s support team, building and mentoring the team members while driving their professional development.
- Lead members of the Technical Support team, including day-to-day management and professional development.
- Be the main expert and focal point of our cloud technologies and platforms
- Researching issues and identifying potential solutions while providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues from customers on our products and platform, simultaneously
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders and ensure that they are well informed of the progress and plan
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Support or similar function
- Being a committed team player that can help lead others through challenging customer issues
- 3 years of hands-on Linux administration experience.
- 3 years of hands-on Windows administration experience.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of Bash scripting or Python.
- An extensive experience with B2B support.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills with attention to detail
Experience with the following:
- Apache\Nginx\IIS configuration
- Strong understanding of SQL concepts.
- Jenkins\Chef configuration.
Nice to have:
- MySQL\Postgres deployment and advanced configuration.
- MSSQL deployment and management.
- Public Cloud: AWS\GCP\Azure – is a big pro.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured!
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Regions: Haifa | Israel
Location: MATAM, Advance Technology Center Building 30 Haifa, Israel